1. How old will you be in 13 months? Very nearly 24. Eeeek. Harry will be coming up for 28, Steve will be half-a-year from 49 which frankly alarms him. The band guys will be late twenties, like they are. Blaise does not seem to age like normal people. I think it'll depend what happens in his life. He's currently 23. Balthazar says "still pretty". But then he's an annoying demon.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Laughter all round. No, on the whole we think none of us will. Although, fuck, real-world Mikey is married. Yipe.
3. What do you look forward to in 3 months? Nothing I can think of? Unless we manage to speed things up and get the sanssommeil here by then. :) But other than that, it should just be an August I think. Harry says "looking at the calendar every day and seeing 'August' and swooning, haha" but I think he's joking or not actually awake yet or possibly both. The band guys would be all like FESTIVALS! if they were with-it enough to answer.
4. Who was the last person you called? asrana, the bestfriend. Harry called Draco last night, Blaise was at least involved in calling the sanssommeil people (hee!) and Jepha and Mikey were on the phone to each other last night. Steve appears to have called Mick in the last couple of days which means he probably doesn't want to go near a phone again for the next week.
6. Do you prefer to call or text? Text. Phones give me the fear. Pretty much everyone else prefers IM to either (and so do I, I suppose).
7. Do you have any pets? Steve has adopted a stray cat that came in over the terrace but none of the rest of us do.
8. What were you doing at midnight? Talking to sanssommeil, and Blaise was with me. Harry was doing his accounts. Steve was discussing Eurovision online with his brother. Jeph and Mikey were on the phone.
9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married. Harry's are dead, Blaise's mother is dead, Steve's parents stayed married. Jeph doesn't talk about it, Mikey's parents are "insane, whatever". (This is what he said last time I asked him, I presume it's what he'd say this time.)
10. When is the last time you saw your dad? Couple of days ago. :) Everyone else is a bit talk-to-the-hand about this.
11. How many states/counties have you lived in? One! Sussex born and bred. Oh, two, I suppose, since I'm in London now. Mikey and Jeph are like 'touring, does touring count? uh.'. Steve has lived in Kent and London and New Hampshire. Harry's a London boy, says nowhere else counts. Blaise travelled all over England with his parents when he was younger and never stopped anywhere for long, and since then he's lived in Buckinghamshire until this move to just-outside-Florence a few days ago.
12. How many cities/towns have you lived in? One, plus one village. Everyone else is bored with this line of questioning.
13. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Shoes if anyone else is around ever. Eeeeveryone else would rather be barefoot all the time if they could, including Balthazar, except Blaise who likes boots because you can hide knives in them, obviously.
14. Are you a social person? I don't know. I suppose not? I quite like being around people, really, but I'd rather choose the people. Blaise is, uh. No. Harry? No. Steve? Haha. No. Jepha is. Mikey is getting there. Balthazar's answer doesn't bear repeating. He is an embarrassment.
16. What is your favourite ice cream? Me : Ben & Jerry's anything! Harry : "Dark chocolate with lots of chocolate on it, in it, under it." Steve : "It is too early in the morning for me to possibly think about ice cream." Blaise can't be doing with it really. Jeph likes everything. Oh, all right, he said "don't care, as long as it's on someone cute". Mikey likes this weird vanilla and cream thing I've never come across, I don't know.
17. What is your favourite dessert? Mine is crème brulée - food of the gods. Harry likes cake. Jeph and Mikey don't really do desserts most of the time. Steve has a secret love of rice pudding, which amuses me. He doesn't have dessert these days though. Blaise...I actually don't know, what. That's odd.
18. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB&J sandwich? Universal pulling of faces except from Jepha, who says 'grape!' and I really hope he's just fucking with me because, eww.
19. Do you like coffee? No. But everyone else swears by it. Except Blaise, never drinks it.
21. What do you drink in the morning? Coke, heh. Steve drinks tea. Harry says "My own weight in coffee." Mikey drinks water. Jepha's answer, yes, is unprintable, oh Jeph.
22. Last movie rented? I never rent movies. Miiiikey and Jeph steal everything off the internet. Steve doesn't rent things either. Harry says his was Bill & Ted, oh for god's sake.
23. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? No, we're all cats who sleep anywhere. :)
24. Do you know how to play poker? Only Harry does.
25. Do you like to cuddle? Yes! Yes. Harry's like 'what?'. Steve does not. Mikey and Jeph love to. Blaise would never admit it and even then it's only very special people.
26. Have you ever been to Canada? Mikey, Jeph and Steve all have, on tours.
28. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? I've never met anyone with my birthday. Blaise shared a birthday with someone a couple of years above him at Hogwarts but nobody interesting. Nobody else does except Mikey where there was some girl in his town or something.
29. Do you speak any other languages? I speak French and really, toweringly bad German. I can read both, and get by reading Italian. Harry says he speaks Draco which is more than enough for anyone. Steve speaks a certain amount of Japanese but it doesn't remotely translate into my head, I have no idea. Everyone else sticks to English. Oh, Balthazar, obviously, speaks the Dread Language Of Satan, lol. (This is probably also English.)
30. Have you ever gotten stitches? No! Everyone else has, including Blaise from when he was a kid.
31. Have you ever been in an ambulance? No, I would go to pieces. Everyone else has apart from Steve who is almost as scared of them as I am.
32. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Mmmm, pool. Warm, and no risk of jellyfish. Love being in the water, love love love being in the water. Harry : ocean. Steve : pool. Jepha : ocean (he likes to surf, badly, when he can). Mikey : ARGH WATER NO. Blaise : uh, pass. Ocean, probably.
33. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat, all of us, except Blaise who has only just been on a plane for the first time and was definitely not wanting to sit anywhere but in the middle.
32. Do you know how to drive a stick shift manual? NO DRIVING EVER. Steve can drive (but chooses not to, mostly) and I think Jepha can drive (he says "I think I can!" - reassuring) and nobody else is allowed. No driving! No.
35. What is your favourite thing to spend your money on? Music, makeup, books, DVDs, corsets, in that order. Harry : "beer! wine! GIN! also experimental potions ingredients. and brandy!" Jeph : "INK." Mikey : "traveling to see people, clothes, music stuff, Gerard, things I see and think 'hey, Jade!', comics." Steve : "software and coffee". Blaise would probably say knives.
37. What is your favourite TV show? Um. Um. Um? Robin Of Sherwood maybe? God, that's sad. Steve is a secret Michael Palin travel documentary show afficionado. (I should have done a meme with him ages ago, this is telling me all sorts I didn't know and can now mock.) Also anything about 20th century architecture/style. Harry hates TV. Blaise doesn't watch TV. Jepha says his is MST3K and now Mikey is agreeing with him even though he knows it's not his favourite because now he can't think of anything else.
39. Who is the funniest person you know? adjectivemarcus. Harry : "There's this guy in the bar called Dan. He's the only person who's made me laugh so hard I fell off a bar stool. I don't know anyone funny. Maybe it's August! I'll never know." Blaise, bless him, always says me, because I'm the only person who can laugh with him. Steve grudgingly admits it's probably Mick despite Mick's taste in jokes being somewhere around the level of the people on b3ta. Jepha says "Me!". Mikey says it's probably Frank, Frank cracks us all up, he's like this tiny outraged Italian pogo stick with hair.
40. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Miiiiiikey does. :)
41. What is the main ringtone on your phone? Ordinary ring. Harry and Blaise disdain mobile phones utterly. Steve's is set to just buzz against whatever minimalist surface he's set it on, heh. Mikey's is 'Sweet Child O'Mine' for some reason, he's like, what? I can't be bothered to change it. Jepha's is a...chicken noise. Uh.
42. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I have everything from ever. I don't think anyone else does.
43. What is the colour of your bedroom wall? Mine is white. Blaise's is now deep deep textured red. Harry's is a truly unpleasant off-white he hasn't got around to changing. Steve's is white, of course. Jepha's is a kind of steely grey that's like having a road on your walls, but he's never there so it doesn't matter. Mikey says "the inside of the tourbus, haha".
44. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? No? Everyone's like, 'why?'.
45. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? Eh, whatever, I'm not obsessive about it, they're open now. Harry sleeps with them all open so nothing can hide in them. Blaise doesn't care. Steve has to have them closed. Mikey's like 'closet? haha. no.' as indeed is Jeph, whose clothes live all over the floor.
46. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? We are all in agreement that it should be a big bear, as long as, as Harry was the first to point out, you mean this.
47. Do you flirt a lot? I've forgotten how. Harry had forgotten how and claims to be attempting to remember now, which is FUNNY. Blaise never stops. Steve is...odd. Jepha NEVER STOPS EVER. Mikey claims not to but he lies.
48. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Barbecue sauce! Everyone else is looking at me in abject horror.
49. Can you change the oil on a car? LOL, none of us can, what a bunch of gays we are.
50. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? None of us! Aren't we good. Although Jeph's been in cars when people have and so has Mikey.
51. Do you dance in the car? Invariably. "Dance? What's that?" says Steve. Mikey and Jeph dance on the tourbus ALL THE TIME.
What an abrupt end. I am glad I did this even if nobody reads it. It's told me some things.